On August 6, 2021, The Information Technology and Digital Innovation program organized a project exam for the 3rd year students in an online format through the Zoom program.
Due to the Covid-19 situation, teaching and learning, or even university exams, must be online. Therefore, Information Technology Program organizes project examinations for 3rd-year students online, include:
1. “O-TOP Product Trading System: A Case Study of Big Coconut Community Enterprise, Sa Kaeo Subdistrict”.
2. Computer Service Management System for Thasalaprasitsuksa School.
3. Student Counseling Application.
4. Online Beauty Product Store Management System.
5. Calorie Counting Mobile Application for Overweight.
6. The Development of Food Delivery Platform Based on Blockchain Technology.
7. Real-time Vehicle Counting System using Images from CCTV.
8. BI for displaying information on TCAS for new students.
9. Real-time Statistical Visualization System for Weather Data.
10. The Development of Local Weather Station for Ecotourism.
It is an interesting and up-to-date project. The students are preparing for the online exams very well, making the exam environment full of fun. Including the group of teachers are friendly, so the students do not feel much pressure.Information Technology