Bachelor of Communication Arts Program in Digital Communication Arts
Bachelor of Communication Arts (Digital Communication Arts)
- Understand process of mass communication, new media and media usage for marketing communication.
- Apply knowlegde and skill for global changing in mass communication.
- Preparing for industry emphasise learning and practice by using media tools as industry use.
- Responsible in media ethics.
Desirable Characteristics of the Course
- media business
- Online content production
- Print media editorial
- Boardcasting moderator
- Advertising and Public Relations
- Media Designer
Graduate could study master degree and Ph.D. program.
13, 600 baht per semester
|Graduation requirement 169 credits (4-year program)|
|1. General Education Courses||40 Credits|
|(1) Humanities and Social Sciences||8 Credits|
|(2) Science and Mathematics group||8 Credits|
|(3) Integration group||4 Credits|
|(4) Information technology group||4* Credits|
|Remark * Not included in course structure|
|2. Specialized courses||124 Credits|
|(1) Core courses||4 Credits|
|(2) Major Required Courses||72 Credits|
|(3) Major Elective Courses||28 Credits|
|(4) Cooperative Eduation||17 Credits|
|4. Free Elective Courses||8 Credits|