On April 9, 2020 from 8:00 am – 12:00 pm, the 3rd year Software Engineering students had organized an academic seminar of the Software Engineering course, on the topic “Technology to be used at the workplace for cooperative education practice in the 4th year.”
This activity consists of the following seminar topics:
1. Mobile Application Development by Flutter
2. Message Queuing Protocal RabbitMQ
3. Web application Development by React Native
4. C#, Visual Studio 2017 for Web Application
5. Web Application Development using MongoDB, ASP.Net Framework
In this regard, the academic seminar activities are divided into 2 languages, Thai and English. Allowing students to practice cooperative education in terms of skills and more appropriate communication.